STA SITE COMMITTEE
The STA Site Committee works to encourage community-building within our six individual Mass communities, among our Mass communities, and within the larger parish community. We do this by enhancing our liturgies, exercising responsible stewardship of our facilities, and working to improve communications at all levels of our parish community.
1. Monitor ongoing projects and plan future developments.
2. Review issues relating to the physical plant and work with the Building and Maintenance Ministry and the Finance Ministry to provide excellent
stewardship of our resources and to maximize the use of our facilities.
3. Organize work days to maintain and enhance the physical plant.
4. Publish a monthly newsletter, Steeple Talk
, to inform our communities about pending issues and events that relate specifically to the STA site.
1. Long-range planning for the Thomas House rehabilitation.
2. Planning for ongoing maintenance needs for our church: sanctuary lighting, concrete removal, garden maintenance and
enhancement, interior renovation of the church.
3. Recruiting active volunteers to support the work of the site committee.
Chairperson: Kay Williams, 650-328-2781, email@example.com
PSC Ministry Representative: Lorraine Dabney, 650-494-6488, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Coordinator: Helen Baumann, 650-327-9236, email@example.com