SAG SITE COMMITTEE
To take care of the needs of the St. Albert site and to plan events for the site.
1. Planning and implementing hospitality events.
2. Working on the SAG renovation project (five-year plan).
3. Maintaining the hospitality room.
4. Helping out with any logistics/events at SAG
5. Staffing the site ministries such as sacristans, lectors.
6. Preparing site for the parish picnic (even numbered years).
1. Easter Vigil logistics, including rehearsals and hospitality.
2. Fr. Matt’s Installation as pastor and reception for new Pastor.
3. Fr. Randy's installation as Parochial Vicar.
4. Cleaning, organizing and updating the storage closets in the hospitality room.
5. Ongoing events (November 2010 - November 2011) for SAG 50th Anniversary celebration.
2nd Sunday of the month after the 9:00 a.m. Mass
SAG Hospitality Center
Pat Briggs (Chair), 650-856-0460 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Briggs, Susan Adams, Jerry Martinson, Ted Baer, Harry Browne, Kathleen Hart, Joan Meyn, Marguerite Purcell, Linda Ballard,
Donna Pellizzari, Gillian Athayde, Pat Keicher, Rosa Mulugeta, Rosemary Finnerty, Jackie Diauf, Rebecca Fox, Nora Lundin (staff).